say something about ... yourself!

Well if this is 4chan, shit, go for it. But I mean look at how long some of us have been here. I've been posting since I was friggin' 18.

I eventually decided if I'm gonna hang about, I need to be courteous about some things. Music tastes are highly personal and I KNOW there are others that are uneasy about sharing what they like because of the caustic commentary received.

Honestly, if someone gets offended because someone says "Dude, you fucking listen to X band? All those faggot fuckers do is fucking rip of Y band, and you're a fucking idiot for liking them, so fucking die you cocksucking pig and go fuck X member of X band, you fucking fag whore douchebag", they really have some problems...

While typing this post I spilled a really hot cup noodle on my crotch... My fucking cock is boiling.

Or maybe we're getting too old and hope to be able to discuss ideas with others and be able to disagree without it being LOL DICKS? I guess I'm asking too much if the other people aren't at least retirement age.

Where's the photo of that bear chasing a kid? Your post is incomplete.

pedobear.jpg

LOLCOPYPASTA!

I woke up this morning to an IM saying "Don't hate me, I didn't do it." from my friend Jay. Apparently, last night on the Megadeth boards someone made a thread called "The official Chief Jay and Jace Mereel Wedding Thread" for grins and giggles. Funny thing is half the board doesn't realize it's a joke. So Jay and I are playing along.

Warrel's gonna be the best man and Loomis will be my maid of honor. Jay already drew up the wedding photo.

youareinvitedws6.jpg

But then I got the mods to change the title to the Jace Mereel and Jeff Loomis Wedding Thread.

So this woman was telling me today how she was washing this chicks panties because they got...CRUSTY? Fucking crust? Apparently when a female gets wet a lot because she's a whore it...crust's? Wtfzorz.

So this woman was telling me today how she was washing this chicks panties because they got...CRUSTY? Fucking crust? Apparently when a female gets wet a lot because she's a whore it...crust's? Wtfzorz.

:lol:

one time i was trying to conserve clean underwear so i just turned the ones i'd worn that day inside out and went to bed. next thing i know, derick's asking me wtf this crust is. he was afraid it was dried poo :loco:

k that might have been a little too much info.