say something about ... yourself!

Pitch Black Progress was awesome, and I feel it was better than Simmetric in Design...

Downloadin' Holographic Universe, we'll see for sure.

And that there is why I don't share my music preferences anymore. POople feel they have the right to insult it rather than say "Oh, well I don't care for them, but ok."

POople feel they have the right to insult it rather than say "Oh, well I don't care for them, but ok."
Uh, they kind of do..... ?

I know what you're saying though, and I agree. I wish some people didn't always feel like they have to be so controversial.

I'm just saying, hate it, fine, but try to be civil. "LOL the Internet" doesn't really apply here as the majority of the posters actually KNOW each other.
Yes, you can still pick on new people that get too full of piss and vinegar. Most come from CoB anyway.

Well if this is 4chan, shit, go for it. But I mean look at how long some of us have been here. I've been posting since I was friggin' 18.

I eventually decided if I'm gonna hang about, I need to be courteous about some things. Music tastes are highly personal and I KNOW there are others that are uneasy about sharing what they like because of the caustic commentary received.

Well if this is 4chan, shit, go for it. But I mean look at how long some of us have been here. I've been posting since I was friggin' 18.

I eventually decided if I'm gonna hang about, I need to be courteous about some things. Music tastes are highly personal and I KNOW there are others that are uneasy about sharing what they like because of the caustic commentary received.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE!

my pals!

I don't mean to turn us all into a British Comedy. Unless you guys want to. I just want to be able to agree and disagree without someone wiping my statement with their ass. Unless it was something like "I renounce science and metal and give my life to Disco Jesus."