say something about ... yourself!

oh man they posted video of tidal wave on blabbermouth haha with all my failure fat kid stagediving glory, my friend put it in the best way and said i look like a kid scared of getting into the pool haha

you know you want to watch the chaos, 1:34 is me and then i make othe rmoshing appearances. best crowd for a tidal wave show i've ever seen, its like half this crowded the other years i've gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the job Lesa!

And good luck Will, I know how you feel we are now diving for anything and not getting anything fast. Al did have another job interview, I think they gave him the brush off though It really is hard to tell when they brush you off. I'm hoping to get some temp job in the fall for AFSME if all fails. Damn it, temp is all I've been able to get since moving here! What would really be cool would be if I get a shit job at OU. Free or discounted life figure drawing classes!!! YEAH! That is what I heard anyhow.

I'm at work right now, and something in the store is giving me mad allergies. I can't stop sneezing and the skin on my face is breaking out. I took some medicine, but now it's making me sleepy.

Also this keyboard is really hard to use.

P7010093.jpg

Hi! Can I be your friend??

01menufx3.jpg

Tastyplace.

02irishredbeerbv1.jpg

Tasty Irish Red beer.

03avocadoeggrollsqu6.jpg

Awesome goddamned avocado egg rolls!

04cubanburgerer9.jpg

Tastyburger with beef, ham, swiss, and dijon.

05sardjz0.jpg

Nap time.

065gallonsofpeanutoilzv8.jpg

5 gallons of peanut oil.

This was my day.