say something about ... yourself!

Back from Six Flags. All I can say is, we shouldn't have chosen one of the back cars for the Texas Giant. It ruined our bodies for the rest of the day. I've been on it a million times, just not in the back. I couldn't even stand one of the mild rollercoasters after that. My bones feel ready to separate from each other at any time now :tickled:

six flags costs so ridiculously much now, though. $15 for general parking, $46 for a ticket (but only $29.99 if you buy them online, harhar), and then of course the food. BUT!! the food seems to have improved since the last time i was there. i was kinda ticked off having to pay $9 for a "six flags burger" and fries, but then was pleasantly surprised by the quality and the amount of food i got.

i bought derick a pink thing :oops:

oh, well in the past they just sold these little shitty, generic burgers all over the park. but what i got today was a fairly decent double cheddar burger, on a fancy bun.

I'd try it. But I'm not big on loop the loop coasters anymore, and everything at Six Flags seems to be about exxxxtreme now. :(

I'd try it. But I'm not big on loop the loop coasters anymore, and everything at Six Flasg seems to be about exxxxtreme now. :(

Yeah...I'm not so big on those types of rides anymore. I'm more about enjoying the rides now rather than surviving them. However, the Texas Giant is such a classic that it has to be done every time we visit. Nevar sitting in the back again though, NEVAR. I could feel my entire spine rattling.