say something about ... yourself!

I listened to both the self titled and Jar of Flies on the way to and from my parents house today.

Nutshell is the best AiC song ever.

And stop bitching about working (I am aware of any and all hypocrisy) you faggoths. It's fucking fun. You get to make money and meet interestingly stupid people. Seriously, no point in bitching about it too much at this point... In 40 years you're going to look back and think "Wow, I can't believe I was bitching then... little did I know how much it was going to suck when the economy fell flat, there was active competition in the job market, and I had to resort to being the person who screws on the little head on Jesus bobble-heads."

And stop bitching about working (I am aware of any and all hypocrisy) you faggoths. It's fucking fun. You get to make money and meet interestingly stupid people. Seriously, no point in bitching about it too much at this point... In 40 years you're going to look back and think "Wow, I can't believe I was bitching then... little did I know how much it was going to suck when the economy fell flat, there was active competition in the job market, and I had to resort to being the person who screws on the little head on Jesus bobble-heads."

I bitched about working a lot when I was young and worked a string of shitty retail jobs. I also used to pull immature bullshit like finding excuses to call out on days I wasn't really sick. I once got fired for not showing up for two weeks straight (I was at home playing EQ 18 hours a day). These days I work in a much more difficult job, with responsibilities, deadlines, and a lot of people depending on my very small team to keep operations running so they can bring in the multi million dollar sales. I think everyone has to work the shitty jobs until they learn the pertinent lessons that will enable them to succeed when they get real jobs.

This is weird. I don't know if it was the year spent working a shitty job at the cleaner's, or if its the stimulants pumping through my veins, but now I'm actually glad to be back in classes. This is a new sensation for me.