say something about ... yourself!

Is listening to Hole's Live Through This for the first time in almost four years. I forgot how much I enjoy it, no matter how much of an unclassywhorefuckup Courtney Love is. Is also having some really delicious green tea.

such a fucking great cd.

I love rediscovering an album and remembering how god damn much it rules. The other day I was at work having a shitty day and Badmotorfinger turned up in my iTunes random play. By the end I was belting out "Holy Water" at the top of my lungs (I work in a closed off area).

I love rediscovering an album and remembering how god damn much it rules. The other day I was at work having a shitty day and Badmotorfinger turned up in my iTunes random play. By the end I was belting out "Holy Water" at the top of my lungs (I work in a closed off area).

that's a great feeling.

seriously.

i have a really bad habit of listening to a cd in the car and when i change it i just put the disc in the console thingy right under the cd player, so when my dad takes my car, he'll always put my cds in the glove compartment. i looked in it this morning and found all these cds that i hadn't seen in weeks. i do the same thing when i listen to cds in my laptop or dvd player, so i have towers of cds on tables and shelves in my room, so i'm pretty much always "rediscovering" music whenever i attempt to clean my room :lol:

I love that one, amazing. I always find myself belting out "Holy Water" haha. I love me some Soundgarden <3