say something about ... yourself!

worked.

some people at work had a cook-out so will came by and we ate burgers and hot dogs on my lunch break. i got back to my house and we went to walmart, then came back here to eat more burgers and hot dogs with my family. and we watched jaws.

now i'm nauseous from all the food from last night

Worked a PM yesterday, then an AM today, then a PM tomorrow, then an AM the day after. I'm not entirely happy with this schedule.

It just was a standard get wasted with friends drinking adventure. My other fourth of July's just sucked in comparison. :p

Especially that time I burned my hand.

"How did you do that, Det Som?"

Idiots shouldn't play with fireworks.

I've been sleeping all day cause I've got fever. And my roommate keeps playing various games in the livingroom with high volume, which makes me wake up from time to time.
Goddamn, being sick on weekends is obviously a fucking curse.

I think I'm addicted to online Bingo. I don't know why, I can't even win real bingo. :D

I'm also rather fond of that pop it game. I go through periods of cheesy flash games over the good one's I own. I don't know why. That saved by your balls, saved by the bell parody was hilarious!

fuck, i just got back from tidal wave and it was bigger this year than i've ever seen it. the park was pretty packed but the bands were intense, i was so fucked up this year it was ridiculous. now i'm all sunburned and exhausted but its all good, the bands were amazing and i met a ton of people haha plus i got to stage dive during exodus (never again, i'm too big to stagedive haha) and get a piece of their setlist/lyrics/some sort of paper.