say something about ... yourself!

I forgot to post!

It has been the most awesome day today, and yesterday! I played bingo, got some house work done, played more bingo. We watched movies without getting the channel changed on us. Let's see, we watched the Messenger, which was a really good movie. We watched Knocked up, which was stupid as shit and a waste of time. We have another horror lined up, for tonight but I can't remember the name of it. We both filled the house with GOOD music, not that country bull crap! Oh speaking of which, no one canoodling on the guitar while your trying to watch a movie is the best thing ever! lol! Oh, and let me not forget the wonderful hour long baths. I love to read in the tub until my toes shrivel. :D With one bathroom in the house you usually sit your ass down and hear beating on the door "Hurry up I gotta shit!"

Nope. I was just Googling images of frizzy hair one day and came across that doll. It bears extreme likeness to myself in the mornings :p

Plus I've had my hair that color more than a few times, so even though I'm mostly blonde now, I still associate myself with having that hair color.

I'm going to need to schedule a trip to Seattle or Las Vegas for a 21st birthday legality drink. Anyone wanna come? :p

fuck i'm excited, tidalwave is tomorrow which means an entire day of chilling and free metal show. exodus, hirax, detente, attitude adjustment and a bunch of local bands are playing, its gunna be sick!

I just spent the 4th of July in the woods alone while the fireworks were going off. It was pretty epic. Pics soon.

I just spent the 4th of July in the woods alone while the fireworks were going off. It was pretty epic. Pics soon.

Better than mine...

I spent most of the day traveling between various parties and barbecues I was invited to, most of which were filled with obnoxiously drunk (and not the cool kind of obnoxiously drunk) people who felt the sudden need to puke fucking EVERYWHERE.

Then eventually I gave up on accepting invites and settled home with some Canadian beer (Moosehead Pale Ale and Lager, both of which were on sale for a price I could not turn down, despite my tastes) to celebrate the USA's independence with.

Fireworks were no where to be found, aside from a few people, who were ticketed on site due to the county having a restriction on all fireworks this year.

Can't even blow shit up, fuck!