say something about ... yourself!

Sick of step-relatives. Last night my stepbrother and his wife were here, now my stepuncle and his wife are here. Stepbrother and other aren't bad though. They go between Massachusetts and Afghanistan frequently doing volunteer work, I guess, which is cool. I wouldn't mind doing something like that in the future. Stepuncle, like the rest of my stepdads family, is WASPy as hell. They just make me want to yell out curse words and blasphemies till I'm red in the face.

I await the day paleness comes back in vogue. For on that day I will be a queen among peons!

Now, I'm just a whitey. :erk:

Seriously, I wear spf 40 or sometimes 50, if I'm going to be outside for more then 15 minutes. I am white as hell. I used to want a tan growing up, but all I've ever done was severely sun burn and go back to white. I don't know must be the Irish in me. I have always had to wear the lightest foundation make up of any make up line. And some of those are too dark.

But I have in the past five years embraced my paleness, and rather like it these days. Also the sun ages you quicker. So it's a huge advantage being a sunless white ass. :D Alex's 12 year old niece thought I was 25 :kickass:

will and i are watching some show about waiting for dinner and watching ninja warriors. crazy japs.

We love that show. We also love the unbeatable Banzuki. Al's Mom and Dad have this thing where they laugh every time they see Yamada cry. It's like a couple of people watching foot ball and commentating on as they call it, "Yamada's Boo boo lip" every time. :lol: Man that shit is cold too.

:wave: Hi there! I always go to youtube and look up some goofy shit when I'm sad. it works. It's hard to be sad or pissed off when your looking at videos of kittens or people lighting their farts on fire. I love it!