say something about ... yourself!

I highly doubt it. When did that label "blow up"? They still put on shows at Maggie O'Tooles, their roster consists of 3 bands I've never heard of and they proudly display their website stats right there on their page for everyone to see. I'm willing to bet these numbers might be a slight bit higher if PUSA was a part of their lineup.

This page today ...
total: 2
unique: 2

This page ever ...
total: 8252
unique: 1013

Site ...
total: 378997
unique: 278249

Ha! PUSA is off of their band roster. I think XIL was promoting them for a while.....and you're right about Maggie O'Tooles. I always get text messages from Levi talking about "Dollar Beer Wednesdays" at Maggie's. Shit, he sent me a message like at 1 A.M. today talking about his birthday bash at Maggie O'Tooles. :lol:

A couple years ago, I warned my buddies Justin and Phil (from DIMN) about XIL but they went ahead and did it anyway. When I saw them last year at the Nevermore show they said that they were waiting for their contract to be up. I personally feel that Levi is good at promoting but he's promoting for the wrong record label.

I've come to the realization that I have no friends whom I can see regularly anymore. Everyone lives too far away, or is too unreliable. I just woke up from a nap, and I wish I could just stay asleep until work tomorrow because being awake has been so lonely recently.

It's been a really long time since I've felt this way. This sucks. :(

ch ch

Dooo dooo doooo doooo
Dooo dooo doooo doooo dooo dooo

I feel so hoooooooollowwwwwww

*chug chug chug chug*
*chug chug chug chug chug chug*

I feel so hoooooooollowwwwwww