say something about ... yourself!

< is in talks with ZA RECHT about creating promotional material and t-shirts for the PLAGUE OF THE DEAD series of books.

Also, I have a " secret " project I'm recording right now....and it may involve the undead.

My friend was on set for a Presidents of the United States of America video shoot that Weird Al was directing. He said he was very strict and stern and serious the entire time and that it felt awkward to be around Weird Al when he wasn't being Weird Al. He's even got some pictures from the experience on his phone. He looks super tall.

My friend was on set for a Presidents of the United States of America video shoot that Weird Al was directing. He said he was very strict and stern and serious the entire time and that it felt awkward to be around Weird Al when he wasn't being Weird Al. He's even got some pictures from the experience on his phone. He looks super tall.

Isn't PUSA signed with XIL? That would be a mistake.....I'm good friends with Levi and used to be friends with his cousin Shane until he fucked over my buddy's old band before XIL blew up (when Shane ran the record company from a fucking RV). /End short useless rant

I'm sore and my shoulder is fucking killing me. Ever since I started lifting, my old shoulder injury has been coming back to life.

Isn't PUSA signed with XIL? That would be a mistake.....I'm good friends with Levi and used to be friends with his cousin Shane until he fucked over my buddy's old band before XIL blew up (when Shane ran the record company from a fucking RV). /End short useless rant

I'm sore and my shoulder is fucking killing me. Ever since I started lifting, my old shoulder injury has been coming back to life.
I highly doubt it. When did that label "blow up"? They still put on shows at Maggie O'Tooles, their roster consists of 3 bands I've never heard of and they proudly display their website stats right there on their page for everyone to see. I'm willing to bet these numbers might be a slight bit higher if PUSA was a part of their lineup.

This page today ...
total: 2
unique: 2

This page ever ...
total: 8252
unique: 1013

Site ...
total: 378997
unique: 278249