say something about ... yourself!

Bought some teeth whitening strips. I've got the upper one on now. This is gay. I tried putting the lower one on as well but it kept sticking to the upper one and sliding away from my teeth. Also tastes a little like semen.

Bought some teeth whitening strips. I've got the upper one on now. This is gay. I tried putting the lower one on as well but it kept sticking to the upper one and sliding away from my teeth. Also tastes a little like semen.

That kind of reminds me of that awful thing I had to wear in my mouth to keep from grinding my teeth at night. You had to stick it on your top teeth with denture cream. So nasty!

Starting tomorrow, Alex and I will have the whole apartment to ourselves. :Smokedev:

This episode of The Outsiders rules. First they were showing people who take care of monkeys like real children, dressing them up and letting them play with kids and other craziness until they piss the monkeys off and get fucking mauled. And now it's a segment about a guy who weighed over 1200 pounds.

I had a random encounter yesterday.

I was sitting in the tram, and this finnish bum came sitting next to me. Since we're both finnish, we began to have a conversation, everything went well, but suddenly he began to say things like "I'm crazy, well not completely, but slightly". Then he showed me his fist and asked me if i knew what it was. "A fist?", I asked. "Soon you'll see", he answered.

I got a freaked out by the guy so I went off the tram and walked my way home.

i saw qeensryche yesterday. (operation I-II + 3 empire songs)
do i have to say more? :)
tate is ugly like the devil's ass, but his voice still amazing!

This episode of The Outsiders rules. First they were showing people who take care of monkeys like real children, dressing them up and letting them play with kids and other craziness until they piss the monkeys off and get fucking mauled. And now it's a segment about a guy who weighed over 1200 pounds.

yeah!

and then after that they had the thing about people who like to look at photos of dead people on the internet, and this family who says "boohoo we yelled at our daughter for smoking cigarettes in the house so she took our porche and drove 100 miles per hour and crashed into a toll booth and her face got sliced in half" and then mentioned how they hired some guy to make sure the photos of her bloody corpse were no longer on the internet. So then Cara searches for it and finds the pics. How counterproductive of them.