say something about ... yourself!

Hahah David's new sig :kickass:

Reminds me of when I was a kid, me and my friends built a big bike jump out of waferboard and hauled it all the way up to the high school near our neighborhood like 3/4's a mile away. The thing was obnoxiously huge and heavy and we situated it on one of those red flyer wagons and pulled it all the way there and set in front of the pole vaulting landing pad so we could jump it and do crazy tricks and land on the pad.

Man those were the adventures dreams are made of. It was an all day mission to pull that shit off and we did it a lot haha. It took us like 2 weeks alone to build the ramp. I miss the good ol days :(

Or I could just kill her.

Also the dress is a sample that the designer never put in the line. There are only like 10 of them in the world! I rewashed it and lay it out to dry this time. If the pleats don't come back I'm going to be angry.

Ahh, bummer; hope it works out, Kvlt.

I just learned Storm Eagle, fairly easy tune that will probably catch the ear of Megaman fans.

I also have wardrobe problems, I have 1 work shirt, so I have to wash it like every day and my boss is like "I'll see about ordering somemore, but it might be a polo" but he never fucking orders a goddamn thing, I run the goddam place BY MYSELF and I'm not an assistant manager somehow? fuck that for $6.00/h

though I feel absolutely brilliant right now, half a bar and a couple hits, I just played along to Birth of the Wicked almost perfectly, even the solo, dispite the fact I haven't learned it at all except the first riff like 3 years ago off a tab.

anyone need a guitarist? I really am good at improving, I just never really write down, though I recently started writing down shit I come up with

I got a letter in the mail today at work from an inmate in a local prison. He was basically asking for requests on my radio show this weekend, but he also mentioned that he had already been in prison for 13 years because he "made some mistakes with a gun when he was younger." He goes on to say that he heard about our show through other inmates at the prison he was just transferred to and apparently there's a big crew of them that listen in each week. It's not the first letter we've received from inmates, but it's definitely the most personal. Usually they just tell us the radio station rocks and then ask for a Rock Girl Calendar. This guy never asked for the calendar and just said our show ruled and that he's into a lot of death metal bands like God Dethroned, Angelcorpse and some others. It was actually really cool (and kinda sad too) to read. I never really expected us to be heard in prisons. Crazy stuff.

We're totally going to play a block of tunes this week for him and the inmates!