say something about ... yourself!

I got up this morning at 6 after being out late last night and not able to sleep to boot. I got done working around noon, went to the bar and now I sit at my computer on about 4 hours of sleep, drinking a Sparks in my PJs blasting some fucking Dark Passion Play. Oh snapdragon niggapie, I'm digdy like a Duncan, yo.

I wouldn't be surprised if I said something along the lines of what you were talking about. I have a way of saying things that get taken the wrong way a lot of the time. I probably said something that sounded like I thought they sucked, but I searched too and I can't find anything that's even remotely negative about them. Truth is I'm not a big fan or anything but regardless of anything I may have said, I definitely don't think they suck. No big deal, I don't hate 'em :)

Bidsniped on Ebay and won. Woohoo, woohoo!

Now I've got another pair of shoes coming that I don't need. No, I don't have nearly the number that Karen does, but I still think I have too many (maybe 15). However, I do have a couple of pairs bagged up that I'm going to take to Good Will.

Can you help me understand why some women like to have so much shoes?

Well, first let me try to break this down.

-Flip flops
-Teva sandals
-Converse Chucks
-Black Adidas sneakers (old, mainly around for nostalgic purposes)
-Black K-Swiss sneakers (mainly for work)
-Flowery flat shoes for work only
-Plaid Rocket Dog knockoffs
-Dr. Marten's hiking boots
-Whoreish knee-high combat boots
-Black leather dressy/lesbian shoes for work only
-Brown dressy shoes for job interviews and weddings only

Annnd the following that I don't wear and should ponder getting rid of, in addition to some boots and sandals that I already have ready for the Good Will.
-Black Nike sneakers that are a tad too small
-Some cheapy black sneakers that are a tad too small as well
-Some cheapy black sneakers that are a tad too big and ugly
-Blue Rocket Dog sneakers that are just weird.

And now to answer your question, it really is to match our different styles. I can tell you that during the summer I mainly wear my flip flops, and during the winter I mainly wear one pair of sneakers, and whatever work shoes I have to wear. But in the event that I have to get sexy then I've got my hot boots.

Anyone want these? They are a women's 10, barely worn. :loco:

ff_ia65263.jpg

Also, having multiple pairs of shoes makes them last longer, as you are not wearing the same pair every single day. It's nice to still have shoes in good shape that I've had for years :)

I'm abouts to get a new pair of shoes tonight or tomorrow. Since taking up longboarding, I literally shred through shoes twice as fast as I used to. I have two pairs with holes in the bottom from stopping so much. My feet get wet when it rains unless I wear my boots. 2 pairs of skate shoes and a pair of boots are all I've got. Haven't we talked about this before? Seems I've typed this before maybe.

Also, I've been having random shivers all day, especially when I really concentrate. It's like all of a sudden my whole body shivers for a second and then feels relieved once it's over... but it keeps happening. It's actually making me kind of nervous.