say something about ... yourself!

Well, first let me try to break this down.

-Flip flops
-Teva sandals
-Converse Chucks
-Black Adidas sneakers (old, mainly around for nostalgic purposes)
-Black K-Swiss sneakers (mainly for work)
-Flowery flat shoes for work only
-Plaid Rocket Dog knockoffs
-Dr. Marten's hiking boots
-Whoreish knee-high combat boots
-Black leather dressy/lesbian shoes for work only
-Brown dressy shoes for job interviews and weddings only

Annnd the following that I don't wear and should ponder getting rid of, in addition to some boots and sandals that I already have ready for the Good Will.
-Black Nike sneakers that are a tad too small
-Some cheapy black sneakers that are a tad too small as well
-Some cheapy black sneakers that are a tad too big and ugly
-Blue Rocket Dog sneakers that are just weird.

And now to answer your question, it really is to match our different styles. I can tell you that during the summer I mainly wear my flip flops, and during the winter I mainly wear one pair of sneakers, and whatever work shoes I have to wear. But in the event that I have to get sexy then I've got my hot boots.

^exactly.... women just have a lot more clothing varieties than men, and each shoe goes with a different outfit... Not to mention: the ability to mix and match shoes with
different colors and outfits: fun!
I never used to like shoes, you know? I was always into high tall black boots and that's it, but ever since I turned 20 I've been addicted :lol:
Shoes are fun.

I also have thousands of CDs so there, I'm not completely "girlie" :loco:

Here be one of the coolest pictures I think I've ever seen:

santa-maria-cone-214549-sw.jpg

I haven't felt very good of late. :(

My bottom back tooth hurts. Years ago I went to a discount dentist to get a fill in replaced and they fucked it up bad. It is just a little bit of tooth around a filling now. my last dentist said they fucked it up bad and the only way to fix it is to yank it. Well who can afford that shit. So I'm ridding the tide until it feels better. The pain comes and goes though, and I don't have any swelling so I think it is going to go away at this point as I'm starting to feel better.

I have been playing bingo despite the pain LOL! I have Iron concentration!

On shoes! when I buy a pair of shoes I have them forever. I did recently throw away an old pair of sandals that had dry rotted. I had them suckers since I was 18. I also have very small feet and have a very hard time finding pairs I like, so they have to last. One good thing about small feet is you can find some funky styles in the kids department! It's cheap too.