say something about ... yourself!

If I can't but the good stuff, then I just don't drink.. Beer.

I'll buy the cheap mixing shit and mix it with whatever. Then I can tell everyone " I ownry head reeaally one drink".
Its awesome when the ratio of alcohol to "mixer" is like having 5 beers in one sitting!

This is why I don't drink beer anymore. Good beer is too expensive. $10 for 6 Hoegaardens which won't even get me drunk, when 20$ can get a nice bottle of Everclear or Vodka that can cover four or five people.

Last time I checked, the purpose of good beer was never to get drunk.

I knew you'd say that, Captain. :loco:

I'm young and like to be drunk, I can understand it from your point of view, though.

$10 for a 6 pack of heineken? Around here, you can get that for maybe $7 or 8

Hoegaarden. And that's without tax and all that happy horse shit.

I knew you'd say that, Captain. :loco:

I'm young and like to be drunk, I can understand it from your point of view, though.

Hoegaarden. And that's without tax and all that happy horse shit.
Point being, have a good beer with dinner and friends. You waste it if you kill 6 a night. Or if you INSIST, one good beer, then start with cheap shit. Always at the beginning though.

I like Heineken, My buddy recommended Rolling Rock to me because he thought it tasted like Heineken. Man, I tried it and had some of the worst heart burn I've ever had.

I do like Heineken... it's better than most of the other popular beers here. I'm a big fan of micro breweries though. Granville Island Brewery (Amazing beers), Old Yale Brewery (down the street from me, great beers) are both CHEAP and GREAT beers.

Today:

I really dislike the first couple weeks of weening back into a gym routine. So sore, so vulnerable to getting sick. For me at least. Every time in the last 2 months that I've tried this, I get really sick, and have to stop. I think this time though, I caught the sickness by the throat really early, and am on antibiotics. FUCK YOU VIRUS! Maybe this time I can finally get back into it without having to stop for some stupid reason.

Watch, with my luck, I'll end up hurting myself in the gym and have to take a couple weeks off work again. HAR.

Point being, have a good beer with dinner and friends. You waste it if you kill 6 a night. Or if you INSIST, one good beer, then start with cheap shit. Always at the beginning though.

ah, no. If I'm going to a party and its a BYOB (which doesn't matter because most of the time I'll BYOB anyways) I will drink the good stuff all night long.

fuck cheap crap. You piss the same thing that you drink

Ok so I bought another pair of shoes today. Some good quality, good-fitting Saucony running shoes that actually cushion my feet, as opposed to the little "flat" type of running shoes that I had been wearing for the past year or so. So, my ill-fitting flat Nike's and uncomfy cheap sneakers are going to the Good Will tomorrow to make up for buying these :p