say something about ... yourself!

My manager is only giving me two days a week, and giving 4+ to a guy she hired AFTER me. It's going to be sooo hard to get hired part time anywhere else, and I don't want to give up this job because it pays way better than anything else I might be able to get.

My manager is only giving me two days a week, and giving 4+ to a guy she hired AFTER me. It's going to be sooo hard to get hired part time anywhere else, and I don't want to give up this job because it pays way better than anything else I might be able to get.

2 days isn't that little, its still something sick if you don't have to pay for a house or a car or something, where'd you get hired? andy and rory can't even find anything anywhere haha andy told me about a great new job that he found on the internet which was obviously a scam but he believed it and was gunna sign up haha

I'm feeling better today, and it was a pretty good day! :)

A friend of mine is re organizing her art room and is downsizing her shit, so she's sending some art supplies my way! WOOT! I can't remember exactly everything I'm getting but I'm pretty stoked anyhow! Its coming from England so I'm not sure when it will get here. Last time I mailed shit there it took a week from my end and four days from theirs. But I'm in briar ville now so who knows.

It was an add on for the old Firefox. On a website like this I think a link is automatically clickable, but on another forum you had to copy paste a link. So they made an add on that made it clickable, but it didn't work with the new Firefox.

If you mean...

Plain text to link is able to select plain text in a page and save it in a text file. Besides, with PTTL you can open links written in plain text (not clickable links): you select a link and open it with the right click PTTL menu. At last, you can search selected text in Google Groups, send it directly via email and other interesting function.

Then you want https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/623