say something about ... yourself!

Cara gave me a lovely trinket box shaped like a ship to store my crack rocks in! Yay!

I moved this weekend, all of my stuff is in boxes and I'm too lazy and tired to unpack. I'll just make a maze of the boxes and charge trick or treaters to go through at Halloween.

After a long day of job yesterday, I went to the At The Gates show and I was fucking tired. It was pretty good but people pissed me off with their fucking hair and it was fucking annoying to receive bangs from people all around me. At least my friend protected me to keep me alive. I was just at the edge of the stage...
I want to listen to their music and enjoy them. Not to be ''harrassed' by hysterical fat punk girls and hysterical fanboys.

Nah, why would your obsession be talking about anus... thats a waste of time. If you sit around talking about it too long the day would be over and there wouldn't be time to have yours plowed. Skip the talking, right to the pounding!

Being the video game nerd I am, I'm currently sitting here waiting for my live feed of of E3 2008 to start. W00t.

Whats the point of watching any of that outside of the keynotes? Most of the information that you'll see otherwise has been revealed over the past few weeks already (if not even most the info in the keynotes).

Indeed, but man is it an easy ad to analyze for advertising technique.

Translation of ad:
"HEY NEGROES!!! SEE THESE RICH FAMOUS RAPPERS!?! SEE THEIR CARS AND THEIR HELICOPTERS AND ALL THEIR BLING?!?!!? BUY THIS PHONE AND YOU'LL LOOK JUST LIKE THEM!!!!"