say something about ... yourself!

im so drunk. ent to wedding with Laura. it wa sher cousin gthat go dmaried. OPEN BAR! YEAH! oh man. life feesl like a video game. i think NEvermore broke up. i thnk thats why thread got deleted. i dunno maybe im stupid. why else would Loomis thread and DVD thraad both get delerted? it doesnt make ssense. if band is borke up, i wishw them all the bedt of luck with everthing. ill buy it ALL!@ holy shit. so drunkk. im sorry everyone for being so moody. my moms a diabetic and she had to go in the hospital for a weekbecaause of a blockage in intestin... iintestines. she got out of it, but her visioin is blury and doubled. i dont know if hr vision will ever be rght... im jsut strssed about family stuff and everything. please forgive me for being so moody.. i hope my mom tusn out ok. i dont hav emuch family left. i only have my parents and grandparents on my mom's side. everyone else disowned me for not being christian enough or jewish enough. i wihs i had more family :( my mom's relaly sick as well as her parents. i dont know what ill do without her

Guess what, I have no family aside from my mother and father, both of which are disfunctional, hatefull people. You'll manage, even if worse case senerio.

I know a ton of good stores about both my grandfathers from talking with them before they died. I didn't shed a tear for either one. Sure I was sad, but I was too busy just cracking up remembering crazy stories or just remembering things we got away with when I was a teenager. You're really lucky to still have them alive when you are an adult and can really appreciate them, so make the most of it.

I wish I had these special grandfather/father memories :(

Death and disappointment are inevitable. Sure, you can worry about it but the reality is it doesn't change anything or make you more prepared.

had dinner at the chuck norris chinese restaurant last night. but chuck wasn't there :(

and i got birfday presents from samamfa! some sanctuary brand bath stuff, a black lab notepad, labrador keychain, and lil yummy candles yay!

Laphroaig really needs a good nosing glass to bring out the complexity in the flavor.

I use a set of these:
New%20Glencairn%20Glass.jpg