say something about ... yourself!

Note: All posts made under this username referencing various things entering my mouth were done by one EricT.

shocker.jpg

Note: All posts made under this username referencing various things entering my mouth were done by one EricT.

No they weren't... you posted EVERYTHING. I didn't touch your computer. :lol:

So i got into a short arguement with a fat black man over where I was sitting on the broadstreet line... he told me when he got on "stand up thats my seat...", I eventually got up because I was pretty sure I didn't want to end up in jail, or worse, dead, on my last night in philly. After all, I was the only white person in the car. Not a good situation to be in..

Then I had a wonderful negro follow me halfway down south street after I told him I wouldn't give him a smoke.

As much as I love this city, I'd prefer not dealing with this shit every time I leave the house.

So I just went on a cool mission through the city. And me and the mom I mentioned way back when who comes on to me when she's drunk and my friend were sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. The mom wasn't. Anyway she told me all these things I never knew about the not too distant past.

I was at this miniature party thing and this girl who went around saying she was 17 was fucking everybody! And she blew this fat Asian I hate for 3 handlebars. I knew all that but it turns out she was 14. Holy shit. Makes me wonder how many women lie about their age. I'm glad I was rude to the little whore, I was 18, that's a case.

So I just went on a cool mission through the city. And me and the mom I mentioned way back when who comes on to me when she's drunk and my friend were sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. The mom wasn't. Anyway she told me all these things I never knew about the not too distant past.

I was at this miniature party thing and this girl who went around saying she was 17 was fucking everybody! And she blew this fat Asian I hate for 3 handlebars. I knew all that but it turns out she was 14. Holy shit. Makes me wonder how many women lie about their age. I'm glad I was rude to the little whore, I was 18, that's a case.

i know too many bitches like that... sadly, my sister is turning into one too :cry: