say something about ... yourself!

Guys, there was this website I can't remember if it was Urban-Dictionary, Something Awful, maybe something along those lines.

It had entries for a lot of 4-Chan shit, but it also had an entry for Jap fangirls, I forgot what you call them. But one page went on about how they close their eyes in pictures to try to look Asian.

If anyone can find this link for me, I will be forever in your debt. And if I ever meet or see you, I will buy you lots and lots of beer.

Guys, there was this website I can't remember if it was Urban-Dictionary, Something Awful, maybe something along those lines.

It had entries for a lot of 4-Chan shit, but it also had an entry for Jap fangirls, I forgot what you call them. But one page went on about how they close their eyes in pictures to try to look Asian.

If anyone can find this link for me, I will be forever in your debt. And if I ever meet or see you, I will buy you lots and lots of beer.

Couldn't find anything on closing eyes but did find some shit at SomethingAwful's forums in regards to Cosplayers wearing contacts for the appearance of Anime eyes.