say something about ... yourself!

hahaha like that means anything to her

:lol: :lol: :lol:

goodone.jpg

I wouldn't touch the ones with egg in them with someone else's tongue. Gross. But I kinda have a thing about pre-cooked/frozen eggs. Ew.

Heard the new Opeth at work today, the song with the chick singing. It was all kinds of wonderful. They also played a song from Framing Armageddon that my boss almost skipped over till I came running to the store yelling not to. Plus I pretty much got paid for an hour's work of time just to draw on the boards for the new promos. Yes, today was a good day at work.

Ps. All of you people stopping your drinking. Whhhyyyyy?

Heard the new Opeth at work today, the song with the chick singing. It was all kinds of wonderful. They also played a song from Framing Armageddon that my boss almost skipped over till I came running to the store yelling not to. Plus I pretty much got paid for an hour's work of time just to draw on the boards for the new promos. Yes, today was a good day at work.

Ps. All of you people stopping your drinking. Whhhyyyyy?

I never really have because It makes me go... :puke: Hhaha!

I have never puked from drinking. *knocks on wood* I get the horrible feeling like I will, but if I just go lay out on the cold pavement for a few minutes I'll be good to go and drinking again.

Happens every time too, and it doesn't take much. Lying down makes it worse too! I feel like my whole world is spinning. hahah, brings on the barf faster!

I do have to color my hair again. I'm getting premature grey hairs. :(