say something about ... yourself!

Gonna see At The FUCKING Gates tonight! :excitement:

club show? if so, I ENVY YOU! I saw them at Wacken, which was an intense experience (and their performance was seriously fucking great). But a club show would be even more awesome!

needs to get a shower, drop my brother's lunch off at his school, then hopefully meet lindsay and maybe others for lunch. might see other friends later in the day, then lindsay and i are most likely meeting other people from work at this restaurant/bar around 10:30 tonight

Necrö;7584534 said:
club show? if so, I ENVY YOU! I saw them at Wacken, which was an intense experience (and their performance was seriously fucking great). But a club show would be even more awesome!

I saw them in a club show in New York back in July. Bruised and all that other good stuff.

I'm having my first Friday beer of many to come and it's quite delicious.

519x389.jpg

Went and visited two of my old bosses at their new Spirit store. It was awesome to see them. Quite fabulous - one's gay, the other's bi, and I'm a straight chick. :lol:
I miss working there.

That's a good arrangement - there's only one way that threesome can work out really, saves the confusion of deciding who is going to be where in the bed.

ugg workplace drama.

soo lindsay, my best friend there briefly dated the lot guy, jordan. that didn't really work out - she wasn't looking for a serious relationship, was still thinking about her ex, he was clingy, etc. so they broke it off, he moped around A LOT, she still talks to him but he pretty much just shrugs him off.

so lindsay and i are supposed to go to a bar, maggie's, with one of our supervisors, katrina, and some other people from work - it's just what katrina does every friday night and i didn't go last week because i had to work early the next day. katrina texts me earlier asking if im still going, i reply that lindsay and i will be there. she texts me back saying she'd rather i didn't bring lindsay because jordan's going to be there and she wants to avoid the drama. i say that i think they're okay with each other, she replies that they definitely aren't.

lindsay is my closest friend there and we haven't really seen each other much since she started school. we were totally psyched about going and seeing everyone and now i'm just gonna create problems and piss off katrina, who i also like a lot, if i show up with lindsay.

dunno, i guess i'll just call lindsay and ask if she's okay with going even if jordan's gonna be there. maybe see if she can call him and they can talk and he can let katrina know that the two of them are okay and that his mopey shit won't create any awkwardness for anyone. ugg.

I say blow Katrina off and go with Lindsay, since you don't see her often. Tell her that you don't see Lindsay often and would prefer to reschedule if Jordan is going to make things troublesome.

called lindsay and tried to explain the situation. with her unflappable optimism, she seems to think everything is fine between her and jordan. i dunno what the hell jordan tells katrina but i guess there's still some issues with him. fuck it, i guess we'll just go and if there's a problem, we'll leave. fuck.

Drinking with two people that have issues with each other... take a camera, this should be an entertaining night.

A fucking fight!

I see HP bars appearing from nowhere, battle music...

Jordan: "GIIIANT PENIS ANAL ATTACK!"

Lindsay: Counters with Ultimate clench! "HANDJOB SURPRISE ATTACK!"

etc.

Damn I'm bored.

or katrina will get pissed at me, jordan will get pissed at me, and whoever else i see there from work will talk shit about me and be a douche to me at work tomorrow because jordan can't fucking get over shit. ugg.

What I want to know is why women who "aren't looking for a relationship right now", even bother dating guys in the first place, that's a fucking nasty thing to do to a guy... STOP DOING THAT WOMEN, STOP IT.

or katrina will get pissed at me, jordan will get pissed at me, and whoever else i see there from work will talk shit about me and be a douche to me at work tomorrow because jordan can't fucking get over shit. ugg.

Grow a spine and tell them if they don't like it you can always keep it strictly business relationship? Shit talking to me means they're not good friends.