say something about ... yourself!

Come on guys stop being racist ok? Black people only hurt you if you deserve it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/cops-say-mom-son-forced-into-sex/20070706215009990001

African Americans make up about 12% of the US population, but according to this FBI report (2005) they are responsible for 32.7% of the rapes, 48.6% of the murders, and 56.3% of the robberies in this country.

Why do people persist in denying that this a problem? And why do people insist on branding those who bring this problem to light as 'racist'?

No problem has ever been solved by pretending that it doesn't exist.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_43.html

i'm quite tired, i have a strong week of work and stages. i wish to begin to write poems and lyrics again, and to find a group that can play it , 'cause i'm not a musician. i'd love that somebody plays my writings

I'm sitting outside in the back yard with Rusty. This stray black cat that hangs out in our yard was walking along the fence, and when Rusty saw him he immediately put a toy in the mouth and started running toward the fence, as he's done many times before. He so desperately wants this kitty to play with him, aww.

Do I want to know how you ruined it? :p

It is probably linked to the fact that I have trouble concentrating this time of the month. :lol: Not by, "I'm mad at this drawing! Im'ah gonna bleed on it"

I'm sitting outside in the back yard with Rusty. This stray black cat that hangs out in our yard was walking along the fence, and when Rusty saw him he immediately put a toy in the mouth and started running toward the fence, as he's done many times before. He so desperately wants this kitty to play with him, aww.

Awww! He has his first neighborhood friend! :)

Got back from the National Zoo with the roomy. Pooped, but was a fun day.

Were all the animals sick or dead? They were the time that Derick & I went. Also, do they still have those creepy spiders just hanging out in their webs with no containment from the public? Uuueeeghaslkaskf

im pretty sure he means these:

Pepperidge-Farm-Chocolate_EEF0A3F5.jpg