say something about ... yourself!

Tomorrow I start operating at work with a full crew... added 25 people via phone calls. I bet 12 show up and I have to take a hit in production tomorrow.

well, you'll just have to work those 12 beaners that do show up extra hard! put on some DEVO and CRACK THAT WHIP!! you can even get this handsome outfit to wear while you do it! *

Devo_Radiation_Suit.jpg

*whip not included

17,666 am i evooool, yes i am

well, you'll just have to work those 12 beaners that do show up extra hard! put on some DEVO and CRACK THAT WHIP!! you can even get this handsome outfit to wear while you do it! *

Devo_Radiation_Suit.jpg

*whip not included

17,666 am i evooool, yes i am

It's actually the beaners that I think are gonna be the ones not showing up. I'm thinking it's the white people coming, since most of these people have drawn unemployment to it's end and need the work. They sounded so excited on the phone that I chose them... granted, qualifications were being able to answer "4+9" on the application. :lol:

I've got better than an awesome suit though... I've got tons of horrid black metal and a forklift!

Were all the animals sick or dead? They were the time that Derick & I went. Also, do they still have those creepy spiders just hanging out in their webs with no containment from the public? Uuueeeghaslkaskf

Haha. Some of the animals seemed like they were hungover, but none were dead or sick.

And I had my head a few inches away from the big ol' spider thinking I'd hit glass till some lady told there was nothing there. Then Laura thought there were bees in there so we both were flipping out and running around like idiots. Why would they not enclose the spiders?! They could eat your soul!