say something about ... yourself!

I just got a modeling job, for an underwater pinup shoot, I get to wear an AWESOME bathing suit, it's all high-waisted shorts and such. And I get paid $200 an hour for between 3-5 hours. Though, I think it's kind of awkward, since they're putting makeup on me? Then I'm going underwater? And I have to hold my breath for 50 seconds each time so I guess my money will be earned haha. But awesome still, I'm essentially doing nothing else but dressing up, then going swimmin' :kickass:

....and that's great!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!! :)

Man, wrong place to put that!

I used to moderate there and it's idiots for the most part!

I'd say you're on to one of those perennial problems of philosophy. Answering it depends on your philosophical stance. Arguably even the notion that there had to be a "something from nothing" comes only from the poverty of your imagination. Existentionalists will answer it differently than platonists (who differ from neo-platonists!) believers of causation, ontology, teleology will differ again, in short, philosophy will probably raise more questions than answers.

The best philosophers are novelists, Camus being my personal favourite. It's all absurd, stop looking for answers, but whatever you do don't lapse into nihilism! :)

As a rule philosophy forums don't really work well on metal boards. You get a lot of morons, unwarranted elitists and guys that are so on the right they've swung back to the left.

Grats Jen! I can't wait to see the pictures! :)

Last night, I decided to play a little bit of Fatal Frame, and get back on the PC later. So, I was laying in the bed playing the damn game, then suddenly at around 1:30am, I fall asleep! I woke up at 8am, thirsty as hell, and confused. LOL! I drank an entire glass of juice, pee'd, and turned on the TV. Then I fell asleep again! Crazy, just crazy!

As a rule philosophy forums don't really work well on metal boards. You get a lot of morons, unwarranted elitists and guys that are so on the right they've swung back to the left.

yeah, but it's not like i have friends around here to talk about this stuff with. I was gonna go to college to become a game design / developer or major in philosophy, cause i have a great interest in it. But now i just pull out philosophy books and study and make notes of things on my spare time...maybe one day i'll put it to good use. I might act like a fuckin idiot on the forum boards, but im not a think as you dumb i am.

o_Oo_O
lol i know you never said i was, but i don't see how some people couldn't think im retarded the way i act on the board :p

and i agree with derek and russel, pics or there will be a sexy kidnapping.