say something about ... yourself!

I have two friends that work for Blizzard in France and one who recently joined Valve - all I can say regarding the industry is get a good qualification and then bust your ass making free mods, levels and get them out there until someone listens and wants you on their team.

If you want to do it - do it. That's the best advice I can give you.

I know a guy working for Blizzard in Paris...WoW administrator or something.

I'm so fucking frustrated right now. So many fucking singers around here and every single fucking one of them either fucking sucks or tries to fucking change the fucking band or has some fucking gerbil up his fucking ass about fucking wanting to develop his own fucking style in the fucking live arena of a fucking album that's already fucking finished and fucking being sent to fucking labels. It's either that or driving 90 km once or twice a month for practice is too fucking much for them so they fucking pass.

"I love your album and I'd love to be in your band, but driving one hour from my house to practice once or twice a month is just too far from my mom's tit!"

The musicians around here are fucking douchebags and I hope they all die.

I'm so fucking frustrated right now. So many fucking singers around here and every single fucking one of them either fucking sucks or tries to fucking change the fucking band or has some fucking gerbil up his fucking ass about fucking wanting to develop his own fucking style in the fucking live arena of a fucking album that's already fucking finished and fucking being sent to fucking labels. It's either that or driving 90 km once or twice a month for practice is too fucking much for them so they fucking pass.

"I love your album and I'd love to be in your band, but driving one hour from my house to practice once or twice a month is just too far from my mom's tit!"

The musicians around here are fucking douchebags and I hope they all die.
FUCK!

Finally got to see my grandfather's fabled fat wallet today. It had long been rumored that he carried thousands of dollars in his wallet with him wherever he went, but no one could be sure. Until my grandmother showed it to me today whilst we were taking them to pick up their truck from the shop.

20. thousand. dollars.

Finally got to see my grandfather's fabled fat wallet today. It had long been rumored that he carried thousands of dollars in his wallet with him wherever he went, but no one could be sure. Until my grandmother showed it to me today whilst we were taking them to pick up their truck from the shop.

20. thousand. dollars.

...and you don't have your own place yet?!?!?!

For shame, grandpa!

20. thousand. dollars.

whoa...

nuf said

He's crazy, obviously. My grandma said that it all fell on the floor one day at a restaurant. He's likely to get mugged and/or shot over that shit.

Geez. Well hopefully nothing like that ever happens!

I can understand wanting to have your money in cash and not in a bank or anywhere else, in fact that really does make a lot of sense to me, but to always have that much cash on your person seems like just begging to have it disappear one way or another.

How does he keep it? $100 bills? Twenties? How fat is his wallet? What would you compare it to?

What would be the point of that anyway? Not like you're going to impulse-buy a car. Unless he's one of those crazy old codgers that feel the bank is out to get him. I lost my wallet once when it had $600 in it and about went berserk. It showed back up, empty of course.

They've got who knows how much in the bank, and they say they've got $30,000 in a lockbox somewhere, so there's no logical reason to carry $20,000 in cash all the time. They're old and crazy. Maybe he feels proud to have that much pocket change available to him at any time.

What would be the point of that anyway? Not like you're going to impulse-buy a car. Unless he's one of those crazy old codgers that feel the bank is out to get him. I lost my wallet once when it had $600 in it and about went berserk. It showed back up, empty of course.

Actually...he has been talking about buying a new truck in cash, but that if he did it would be paid for with the 30K in the lockbox. OLD AND CRAZY.

Geez. Well hopefully nothing like that ever happens!

I can understand wanting to have your money in cash and not in a bank or anywhere else, in fact that really does make a lot of sense to me, but to always have that much cash on your person seems like just begging to have it disappear one way or another.

How does he keep it? $100 bills? Twenties? How fat is his wallet? What would you compare it to?

$100's I think. It's like a George Costanza wallet, but filled with cash only and held closed by a very thick rubber band.

I'm doing homework in the college library and I'm really gassy and need to just FART FART FART but I don't want librarians shushing me.