say something about ... yourself!

I wanna party wit u fat kevingz!

and thanks everyone!

I was out until 3 am last night after my final portfolio show, and in two weeks I'm going to the beach, and a few days after that: over seas for a month.
So yeah, I'm very excited :)
okz! I got the gummy bears and wild berry cheesecakez!

Just go to the bathroom and unleash fury!

Yeah, so to continue the story...

I packed myself up and ran outside, the only person in the vicinity was some kid in an electric wheelchair so I didn't mind gassing him. I went to let it all out then I realized something wanted to tag along for a ride! Suddenly it became an emergency! So since I'm outside already, I decide to hit up my list of "Favorite bathrooms which are eerily cleaner than the others and are typically vacant." I get to the first one which was right next door and OH NO WHAT'S THIS, an "Out of Order Sign" on one stall. Ok no big deal, on to the next. I get in to the stall, go to shut the door behind me and WHAT?! THE LATCH DOESN'T REACH ACROSS, I CAN'T POO BEHIND UNSECURED DOORS!

One bathroom down, so I run down the flight of stairs to the next closest decent bathroom. I get in there and think to myself, "hey, I've never tried these paper toilet seat covers before, maybe now is a good time to give it a whirl!" I had no idea how to get it to stay on the seat, it just kept slipping into the toilet, and I was worried the part hanging in there was soaking up toilet water which would eventually soak up and touch MY BUTT, so I just pushed it all into the toilet. I'VE GOT NO TIME FOR THESE SHENANIGANS. Finally, I get comfortable, start to relax, and some noisy guy comes running in to have himself a pee. Completely unsettled my bum and locked me up. Only took him a few seconds and in that time I managed to settle back down and unleash a veritable explosion of deliciousness.

The end............................

OR IS IT???????????????????????????? DUN DUN DUN

Yeah, so to continue the story...

I packed myself up and ran outside, the only person in the vicinity was some kid in an electric wheelchair so I didn't mind gassing him. I went to let it all out then I realized something wanted to tag along for a ride! Suddenly it became an emergency! So since I'm outside already, I decide to hit up my list of "Favorite bathrooms which are eerily cleaner than the others and are typically vacant." I get to the first one which was right next door and OH NO WHAT'S THIS, an "Out of Order Sign" on one stall. Ok no big deal, on to the next. I get in to the stall, go to shut the door behind me and WHAT?! THE LATCH DOESN'T REACH ACROSS, I CAN'T POO BEHIND UNSECURED DOORS!

One bathroom down, so I run down the flight of stairs to the next closest decent bathroom. I get in there and think to myself, "hey, I've never tried these paper toilet seat covers before, maybe now is a good time to give it a whirl!" I had no idea how to get it to stay on the seat, it just kept slipping into the toilet, and I was worried the part hanging in there was soaking up toilet water which would eventually soak up and touch MY BUTT, so I just pushed it all into the toilet. I'VE GOT NO TIME FOR THESE SHENANIGANS. Finally, I get comfortable, start to relax, and some noisy guy comes running in to have himself a pee. Completely unsettled my bum and locked me up. Only took him a few seconds and in that time I managed to settle back down and unleash a veritable explosion of deliciousness.

The end............................

OR IS IT???????????????????????????? DUN DUN DUN

:lol: Poor, poor kid in the electric wheel chair!

So the other day I was walking to class and I walked past one of the construction vehicles (theres a shitload of construction/street repair going on around campus) said Winston's Steel Erection (It wasn't Winston, but it was something like that) on the side. I chuckled pretty heartily to myself.