say something about ... yourself!

I did my "spring cleaning" today I do it every six months, and well I was at the six month mark since being here. It feels good to have everything spotless all at the same time. It feels good to sit in front of the PC and relax!

I hope you have fun camping, Neal!

I'm stoned and I have class in the morning. The fact that I have class 6 days a week kind of blows but whatever.

I'm going to watch The Sopranos and munch down this pint of Low-Fat Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I still can't belive I've been getting stoned. :lol: When it runs out, I can stop again.

Edit: Holy shit, it's Cherry Garcia! Fuck yes!

I'm stoned and I have class in the morning. The fact that I have class 6 days a week kind of blows but whatever.

I'm going to watch The Sopranos and munch down this pint of Low-Fat Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I still can't belive I've been getting stoned. :lol: When it runs out, I can stop again.

Edit: Holy shit, it's Cherry Garcia! Fuck yes!

yummy

lol

and on that note, i have people that can't pay bills on time so im stuck with paying all of the rent and shit, gonna be a few weeks late on the internet/cable bill.

$600 rent
$178 Car Insurence
$20 Power
$87 Internet Cable

thats like...$887...i make $867 on average every 2 weeks so ill just be short so i will wait on paying the internet/cable bill....my sister and her bf are room mates...i found this place but its under my sisters name...but fuck...they need to get there SHIT straight.

bacon-band-aids.jpg