say something about ... yourself!

is wondering how fish can scare anyone .... unless they're those scary mutant fishes that live in the bottom of the ocean and have lights growing out of their heads. those things are fucking terrifying.

is wondering how fish can scare anyone .... unless they're those scary mutant fishes that live in the bottom of the ocean and have lights growing out of their heads. those things are fucking terrifying.

I guess I'm just a pussy. The thought of how you can be in the water then one of these big ugly scary creepy things just glides through it with ease makes me shiver. And they don't think they just go about their fish business. If I was remotely near this thing I would freak out.

Sharks don't scare me though. Well, they're dangerous but they don't creep me out.

bigscaryfish.jpg

just ate a banana and is now thinking about angler fish. apparently central market (a local equivalent to whole foods) sells them in their seafood department :zombie:

I guess I'm just a pussy. The thought of how you can be in the water then one of these big ugly scary creepy things just glides through it with ease makes me shiver. And they don't think they just go about their fish business. If I was remotely near this thing I would freak out.

Sharks don't scare me though. Well, they're dangerous but they don't creep me out.
yeah... all those ocean critters freak me the hell out. *cringes at the ocean*

and my dad first played Jaws for us when we were about 3, so my little sister and i are terrified of sharks.

bigscaryfish.jpg

A Great White coming at you from the depths is enough to rattle your shitcage.

has a weird pain in the tip of her left index finger. it's almost like a splinter or a burn on something but i havent been in a situation that would provide either all day

edit: upon examination, i concluded that it's a papercut (not that bad, thankfully) ... i have been moving and stacking books all day

has a weird pain in the tip of her left index finger. it's almost like a splinter or a burn on something but i havent been in a situation that would provide either all day

edit: upon examination, i concluded that it's a papercut (not that bad, thankfully) ... i have been moving and stacking books all day

The books have your blood now... soon a paper version of you will usurp you and go on a paper cutting spree on Maryland!

Is annoyed about lunch.