say something about ... yourself!

Good, after we follow the current set schedule my manager says I can either work only 3 days a week like I wanted to, or I can be a delivery guy.

Now, I just need to survive until then.

Screams! I'm debating between that and Thrillvania this year.

I have two wonderful weeks off of work starting today! Peter and I never get to do anything around here since we have opposite schedules so we're gonna go to some museums, the arboretum, some haunted houses and a pumpkin patch, drive to San Antonio for a couple of days, go to six flags and maybe drive to oak alley plantation in louisiana. Oh, and get married. :oops:

:kickass: WHOOT! Have fun! And have fun on the wedding night! Yay!!!

I precooked a bunch of sausage patties for this week. (win!)
Listening to metal.
totally cutting my hair tomorrow, excited, but I know i'll be pissed. Oh well, short showers and everything else makes it worth it.

Told ya man. Congrats :)

It'll be awhile until I'm granted the three day a week request. I have to train noobs including my best friend which I shudder at.

But once I get it, it'll be great. Sadly, you won't be seeing much more of me. If I'm not at work, I'm usually with a random group of friends. I hate being alone lately.

Got off at like 7 got to go on deliveries got a tip from a rich gay guy. We go to some of these apartments that are near downtown Houston that are just fucking...amazing.

I... fuck it, you're nearly 18. Tell us about both. I'm so frigging bored.

<- Watched baseball the last half of the day at work.