say something about ... yourself!

Besides X-Files, I didn't really watch TV as a kid. It wasn't until my teens that I watched it with any regularity. And I never was motivated to go watch any episodes later on in life.

edit: and now of course I watch too much TV. I've probably seen every shitty episode of MadTV (god i hate that show, but its the only thing on at 1 in the afternoon).

it's weird. i can be totally fine with people when we're at work - comfortable, laughing, talking a lot - but then when they bring up a party or a get-together outside of work, with other friends of theirs, etc, and, thinking about it, i get absolutely petrified of being around all those strangers. i've missed out on so many parties and things that people have had because i'm just too worried about being uncomfortable and anti-social.

i thought i'd gotten a lot more confident and better with things like this. that really bums me out.

also - sometimes i wish i wasn't so emotionally vacuous.

....lol. They text me this morning saying somebody quit and I still have my job.

Something needs to change. I either want to only work truck days, switch to LP, or I'm quitting once I have enough money saved for college in January.

it's weird. i can be totally fine with people when we're at work - comfortable, laughing, talking a lot - but then when they bring up a party or a get-together outside of work, with other friends of theirs, etc, and, thinking about it, i get absolutely petrified of being around all those strangers. i've missed out on so many parties and things that people have had because i'm just too worried about being uncomfortable and anti-social.

i thought i'd gotten a lot more confident and better with things like this. that really bums me out.

also - sometimes i wish i wasn't so emotionally vacuous.

I wish that too. Sometimes staring into those eyes after a particularly lustful evening makes me weep, for they betray no emotion, yet I bleed cathartically with raging feelings!