say something about ... yourself!

Haha.

http://www.myspace.com/markusmoenttinen
Yesterday my friend made a drumsample out of the Super Mario theme song, and today I added the guitars. Needless to say, it turned out quite meshuggah-ish.
It might be quite hard to find the Mario pattern, but it's quite obvious when you hear it. Just imagine the Mario theme over the chug chug guitars.
Sorry for the lame quality, I don't have any good recording devices. D:

Today the Phillies have the chance to win the World Series. I'm going to my new habitat on Broad Street and watching the festivities. Pics will come, too.

However, before all this, I need to register for new classes :tickled:

The sad thing about the series is I really want TB to win it all, that they deserve it, but they played so lazily last night that I got mad and wished a damning score spread on them. Sure enough, they were embarrassed. if they don't hussle tonight, Hamels is gonna fuck them sideways.

Haha.

http://www.myspace.com/markusmoenttinen
Yesterday my friend made a drumsample out of the Super Mario theme song, and today I added the guitars. Needless to say, it turned out quite meshuggah-ish.
It might be quite hard to find the Mario pattern, but it's quite obvious when you hear it. Just imagine the Mario theme over the chug chug guitars.
Sorry for the lame quality, I don't have any good recording devices. D:

<3

I haven't purchased it yet, i spent $239 on the new guitar hero. I'll get it this thursday though for sure.

Uhg.....is it as gay as I'm thinking it is?

[KOTNO]Narrot;7746646 said:
you're welcome. getting rewarded for work is a weirdly nice feeling

Indeed it is. But the pain in the ass is the anticipation of the grade.

The boyfriend is very... rough. In a good way. And he keeps things interesting. And today was various degrees of being all over each other over the course of a few hours. And we watched Bloodsucking Freaks.

Edguy was good, fun as usual. Short set though. But it was really hot and I was tired so I left before Kamelot. I mostly just didn't want to wait for them to set up for about an hour.

So would you say you're a whiner, a moaner, a screamer, a grunter, or a Helen Keller?