say something about ... yourself!

It sounds like you have "Tracheal Williamsburg Disease". This disease does not scare me, only a porpus in my morning loops. The cure is a big shot, in your thighs, your meaty thighs, and spreads wonderful, beautiful things throughout your body.

Holy shit. I learned a valuable lesson tonight with this female I met the other week. Without make up she looked much worse! I wish she hadn't let me see her like that.

I mean, her face was average or slightly lower but the makeup brings her up to like an 8.

God damn it.

Dude, don't be so shallow :lol: I mean if a girl is a good girl, who you enjoy being around and have a good time (and not just feel obligated to go through the motions to get laid), then go for it regardless of how she looks without make up as long as you have an attraction to her, because there's not many of them out there. But if it's just some chick you're trying to hook up with then just make sure you're drunk :lol:

Dude, don't be so shallow :lol: I mean if a girl is a good girl, who you enjoy being around and have a good time (and not just feel obligated to go through the motions to get laid), then go for it regardless of how she looks without make up as long as you have an attraction to her, because there's not many of them out there. But if it's just some chick you're trying to hook up with then just make sure you're drunk :lol:

This is just a chick I'm trying to hook up with. She has a very expensive car and often calls me to smoke me out great weed and when I get them I chunk her some bars. She likes to cruse and jam some weird dance shit I kinda dig. I think she's a ho though, not that that means I'll hit it. And I could be completly wrong.

She's very quirky and weird. I mean, I dunno why she always wants to hang with me when she has much higher friends on the social status ladder. I don't love her, but I would if she started it. She doesn't use me like the last bitch, that's nice.

Holy shit. I learned a valuable lesson tonight with this female I met the other week. Without make up she looked much worse! I wish she hadn't let me see her like that.

I mean, her face was average or slightly lower but the makeup brings her up to like an 8.

God damn it.

That's why you have to get into rape.

All the pleasure, none of the hassle!

Rapegate '08!