say something about ... yourself!

Nah, I'm thinking 1 or 2 houses, then dragging them back inside for a van ride or other activities where they're in a controlled environment. Client A is pedophillic, and Client B tends to throw tantrums when not given everything he wants, and probably WILL start hitting himself when not given the entire bucket of candy.

/ShhconfidentialinformationIdidn'tactuallypostthat

I also had to go to the GYM today so I did that right before giving blood, then when I showed up at the blood drive they took my pulse and were freaking out about my high pulse. I was like CMON GUYS I JUST WORKED OUT, and had to keep getting rechecked every few minutes until it was low enough. The lady checking my pulse was all like "it's really high" and I said "yeah but is it low enough now to give blood?" and she's sayin' "yeah but it's high" and I Say "YES I KNOW I JUST CAME FROM THE GYM ITS NORMALLY LOWER" and she's like "yeah but it's high" OKAY OKAY OKAY JUST TAKE MY BLOOD ALREADY

Just got a call from my friend: "Hey I want a cheese steak, wanna go to Philly with us tomorrow?" .... "Sure!" If possible, I'll take them to that place on South Street. Maybe pick up a few SW comics. Weeeee.

I work tonight, my boss told me I had to dress up so she didn't feel like an idiot. <3

Steaks on South >>>> Jim's

Yeeeehuh!!
DSC02468.jpg

The bones are actually lollipops. Bones instead of paper sticks. HOW CLEVAR.

Cara!!! This is the most awesome cake evah! lol, especially since it looks like you used milano cookies as the grave stones! :kickass: One of my favorite pepperidge farm cookies next to those brussels. :)