say something about ... yourself!

Just got a call from my friend: "Hey I want a cheese steak, wanna go to Philly with us tomorrow?" .... "Sure!" If possible, I'll take them to that place on South Street. Maybe pick up a few SW comics. Weeeee.

I work tonight, my boss told me I had to dress up so she didn't feel like an idiot. <3
come to philly on sunday and then you can come to the little gathering at my place. your friends can come too, if they're hot.

Man, feeling each individual little muscle fiber in my cheek detach itself from my bands is quite exquisite.

How much could I get for an HP I pac travel companion at a pawn shop? Not sure of the model. I always jew them up but I don't know what this thing is or how much it's worth.

And no, I didn't steal it.

Back from a Halloweeen party as batgirl (with sexy boots this timeee... that I was in for about 10 hours today :( ) My bff Dave was there which we talked about how were actually each other's yin/yang. He wants to jump off rocks and I stop him. :)

And I met some really great guys tonight. One, Tony, is awesome. All of them are metal heads, love SW, and can talk comics. Tony works at the Troc in philly and is getting me a ticket to Symph X. CHRIS YOU HAVE TO GO NOW!! So all four of them *count* four, are goi1... where's the shift button? Hmm. Anyway, so Tony. DJ, Jordan, and louis are giong. All of them are graet guys and Tony is hot.

Zeh end. I'm not drunk. I'm just impatient to get to my dinner in the microwave and hate the backspace button!! WEEEEEEEEE.

Also, we went to the "rocks" (a random grouping of large boulders by the art building) and chilled. But I didn't want to break the heals on the boots so I climbed barefoot (I was a billy-goat in a past life, s'all good) and it was a lot of fun. But then Dave and I had to pee. So I peed on side of this generator thingy and he peed on the other side. We figured it was kinda ritualistic (or something ridiculous that only happens while drinking) and thus the yin and yang crap. But we were totally trying to get him to be ooh-la-la with this lady. I'll find out about that tomorrow at our next par-tay.

tl;dr = we're awesome.

GOODNIGHTWEEEEE

I'm officially married now. o_O The wedding day consisted of the ceremony then wandering around the park with a loaf of bread feeding and being stalked by ducks, lunch at Chipotle and a movie, then some of us went to a haunted house. The evening was finished by coming home and getting drunk on champagne and falling asleep watching The Beyond. Yay wedding day! :kickass:

I'm officially married now. o_O The wedding day consisted of the ceremony then wandering around the park with a loaf of bread feeding and being stalked by ducks, lunch at Chipotle and a movie, then some of us went to a haunted house. The evening was finished by coming home and getting drunk on champagne and falling asleep watching The Beyond. Yay wedding day! :kickass:

Yay Hallowedding! Now you can have sex! ;)

I don't think I can stand to wear my costume to the reception though. Wearing it for 21 hours yeasterday was more than I could handle :zombie:

Yay Hallowedding! Now you can have sex! ;)

I don't think I can stand to wear my costume to the reception though. Wearing it for 21 hours yeasterday was more than I could handle :zombie:

You'd probably be the only one wearing a costume anyway, my family is so boring. Stephanie came to the ceremony in a football costume and Tina was a witch, lol.

Yes 21 hours is a bit too much, but your aunt and uncle's place looked like fun. :kickass: I bought a fog machine half price at Spirit this morning and of course the stupid thing is broken. Booooooooo

congratulations!