say something about ... yourself!

Managed to get through the wedding reception tonight thanks to Cara, Derick, Stephanie, and a few heaping helpings of scotch and wine. Goat wine!

David really should have been at the party, there were three tards that needed tending to. And three children that never SHUT THE FUCK UP and throw bricks at each other. I'm so fucking glad I don't have children.

I would have taken their radios away and made them sweep the mess they made in the floor with a tiny hand-held broom, just like I did today with Ju... I mean, just like I WOULD do, hypothetically.

As for throwing bricks, shit, I missed that?! That would be GREAT entertainment, seeing idiot kids bean each other with masonry.

wait so you put the pedophile IN a van?
He's 17, and I'm not letting the little fuc... I mean, client ride in my car. He likes to pick at things.

Do you actually work with mentally handicapped people?
Yes, and the only thing that would make my job more interesting is replacing the van with a short bus. (They do ride those to school.) That would be AWESOME.

Dave's not a buttcrack. And you, sir, would do well to learn that.

In other news, Dave and I went to another friend's party which was apparently about to be busted, so we bolted right quick, went back to his apartment and played drunken Halo for an hour then watch 27 Dresses, making fun of how Cyclops dies horribly in the third X-Men movie. I love my BFF.

I'm officially married now. o_O The wedding day consisted of the ceremony then wandering around the park with a loaf of bread feeding and being stalked by ducks, lunch at Chipotle and a movie, then some of us went to a haunted house. The evening was finished by coming home and getting drunk on champagne and falling asleep watching The Beyond. Yay wedding day! :kickass:

Whooo hooo! Congrats Samantha! :kickass::kickass:

Just walked out of my radio show for the first time ever. Interesting feeling. I wish I could put it into words, but they elude me like always.

You're a good looking guy but Joe is much sexier says this observer.
brainguyhv4.jpg

I'm officially married now. o_O The wedding day consisted of the ceremony then wandering around the park with a loaf of bread feeding and being stalked by ducks, lunch at Chipotle and a movie, then some of us went to a haunted house. The evening was finished by coming home and getting drunk on champagne and falling asleep watching The Beyond. Yay wedding day! :kickass:
sorry for the late congrats. mmm chipotle. pics are where?