say something about ... yourself!

My supervisor is the most two faced bastard I've ever met. A week ago I was his "right hand man", today at the meeting he got on my ass in front of everybody for things I don't deserve. Including something that was supposed to be in confidence between the two of us, because we were supposed to have trust, and he let it out in front of everybody. Now I have someone mad at me. They won't give me less hours like I wanted, they won't change me to delivery.

I honestly don't care if I get fired anymore, if I can just save enough for a better mic and tin whistle at least I can make music while I'm jobless. I want college in January even as class or two so I'm not doing nothing but I have too much debt to pay I won't be able to afford it in time. What to do, what to do...

Boss says I stress too much. I want to have no stress. I really want this. No stress. I've tried many approaches to it, but it's always there. No pill on the planet works, I don't have time or money for a psychologist appointment, I need to make this happen on my own somehow.

And I need to remind myself the only reason I got this job was to try to get a girlfriend who ended up blowing me off.

So much going on in life right now. I've never felt so...grown up. I have a conversation with Kevin saved, I need to reread it.

I've been so caught up in love and wanting a girl, so caught up in work, it seems I've forgotten what I wanted to do more than anything used to be to put music out there. I need to do it. In vein of neo folk Falkenstein first. I can pull that off with the right equipment.