say something about ... yourself!

Yay unbroken art supplies! It's cool when they think of you as the fun aunt and want to hang around you but once the whining and brick throwing start, it's time for them to goooooooo.

Every time my niece and nephew come over they go into my den and grab stuff and ask if they can have it. I say no and my mom or their parents go "awwwwwwww!". Like I should fucking let them have my limited edition 1979 hockey puck or statue my friend sent me from Israel. FUCK YOUR CHILDREN

haahha! This is true, and boy was it high time that she took her ass home! LOL Al's parents were standing right there when I told her "No, you cannot use my ear buds, use the other pair" I was waiting for them to say something but they didn't. :D

Everyone up here I've run into today is just absolutely ecstatic. Happy. It seems everyone is excited that the Americans finally have someone worthy to run a country. The whole west coast up here is pissed off about our own elections, but regardless.

Brett Dennen is about to perform right outside of my cubicle. Then at 1:30 today, Jessica Simpson will be performing right outside of my cubicle. Pics for proof????

Brett Dennen:
brettdennen_mml.jpg

Jessica Simpson is TINY! I never pictured her being so petite.
jessica_wolfden.jpg

she is really really pretty but ... god, she's like the patron saint of stupid. and she's christian - she's the whole "i love jesus because it's what daddy told me to do" and never actually thought about her faith-kind, too.