say something about ... yourself!

AHAHAHAHAHAH. Sorry Chris, I just saw this again since uploading them.

n18411433_35364157_4674.jpg

It's honest to goodness hope. The kind that is real... like there's actually a light at the end of the tunnel and you can see it. I feel it too and it's fucking awesome.

I'm still mixed up about the whole ordeal. I never trusted or thought highly of politicians, or the government itself. That is why i didn't vote. When i was thinking of voting, I would ask myself if it would be the right thing to do. People can talk, people can be persuasive. People can paint an image and hide behind it. Obama painted a good image, but how many times have we elected someone into office that would say this or that, and do the complete opposite? It just didn't feel right, and i still think that the government is corrupt and unjust, and always will be. As long as I keep thinking that, i will be hesitant to place my vote. There is no doubt in my mind that Obama will bring forth a change, but what, when, how and for what good? ours? I find it scary sometimes to know that now, this guy has a shiny key to the front door of the white-house, and I really don't know the guy. When I vote, i want to feel comfortable with it...and I just can't find that sense of security when the word "government" is brought up. I know it's more of a personal issue. I believe that humans desire power, and with enough power, can become selfish. What will become of this new found power? I don't know, has anything good come from it? or does it just create issues and problems? Again, I don't know...i felt like if i voted, it would just be a lost cause.