say something about ... yourself!

Got an email asking me to come up with some logo designs for a group some people from my church are trying to get off the ground. A while ago I told them that it's too far of a distance for me to actually be apart of, but if I could help in any other way I'd be happy to. I dunno, I thought they had forgotten about my offer. I can't wait to work on this.

Al's niece came for a visit, and now she is gone! YAY! lol, kids of all ages bother me. They are best loved from a distance! :D All of my art supplies are intact this time! I hid them.

Oh, and we had the Sunday shops baked steak for dinner last night. Nom nom! We had chili again tonight, but it was so good, it doesn't get old.

i'm so pumped for this week to be over and its only monday, the show this saturday is going to be insannneee, if you live in the bay area and don't come you suck.

Going the DVD Premiere screening of Opeth's Roundhouse gig tonight, go see the DVD in a cinema in London, get a limited edition copy, meet the band ect ect ect. Should be a laugh.

Al's niece came for a visit, and now she is gone! YAY! lol, kids of all ages bother me. They are best loved from a distance! :D All of my art supplies are intact this time! I hid them.

Oh, and we had the Sunday shops baked steak for dinner last night. Nom nom! We had chili again tonight, but it was so good, it doesn't get old.

Yay unbroken art supplies! It's cool when they think of you as the fun aunt and want to hang around you but once the whining and brick throwing start, it's time for them to goooooooo.

Every time my niece and nephew come over they go into my den and grab stuff and ask if they can have it. I say no and my mom or their parents go "awwwwwwww!". Like I should fucking let them have my limited edition 1979 hockey puck or statue my friend sent me from Israel. FUCK YOUR CHILDREN

I don't have a house for kids. I have nothing for them to do nor do I plan on having anything for them to do. I'm on egg shells whenever there is a small child in the house and it never fails that something happens. Last time I actually choked as a 2 year old came loping back into the living room dragging one of my coveted vinyls. I didn't even let them near the theater because if anything got broken or I had to wipe Kool-Aid off my screen, I'd be in the back yard digging shallow graves and the ground is really too cold to be fucking with that right now. I kinda just want to cage them up in a neutral area and toss food into the pen every once and a while.

I don't have a house for kids. I have nothing for them to do nor do I plan on having anything for them to do. I'm on egg shells whenever there is a small child in the house and it never fails that something happens. Last time I actually choked as a 2 year old came loping back into the living room dragging one of my coveted vinyls. I didn't even let them near the theater because if anything got broken or I had to wipe Kool-Aid off my screen, I'd be in the back yard digging shallow graves and the ground is really too cold to be fucking with that right now. I kinda just want to cage them up in a neutral area and toss food into the pen every once and a while.

Yep. When I first started working at the police department everyone was really nice to me until I mentioned that I didn't want children because you can't cage them without worrying about CPS. Maybe I can leash them to a tree and let them roam the yard.

Speaking of kids, I came in last night and found the little monster had turned on my tube amp and turned the volume all the way up. I heard BUZZING from it. I yelled for roughly 5 straight minutes, mostly incoherent screaming.