say something about ... yourself!

Just called the cops on my neighbors upstairs. The guy that lives there was yelling obscenely at his girlfriend/wife. It got bad enough that I could hear it over my music and couldn't concentrate. I dunno, I hate to do it, but they often forget that these walls aren't very thick. :(

So? What the fuck is your problem? "I could hear it over my music and couldn't concentrate."... Wow, grow up. Couples fight. It happens often. Calling the cops on them, unless it was absolutely necessary, is really fucked. I like you, and I don't care how many people come rushing to your aid bashing me, but honestly people who call the cops on people for no reason are really pathetic.

So? What the fuck is your problem? "I could hear it over my music and couldn't concentrate."... Wow, grow up. Couples fight. It happens often. Calling the cops on them, unless it was absolutely necessary, is really fucked. I like you, and I don't care how many people come rushing to your aid bashing me, but honestly people who call the cops on people for no reason are really pathetic.
Wah.

They've blared their music in the past (in those cases I talked to them directly). They've had several fights, but they end quickly enough. I've lived under these people for three years. And this is the first time I've called the cops on them... well anybody besides the fighting drunk guys outside my window last year.

What YOU don't understand is the level at which this guy was yelling. It goes beyond just a noise complaint; again I don't use cops as my personal noise control. This guy sounded like he was ready throw punches. And I've seen them with a kid on several occasions. You're telling me those aren't causes to call the cops?

I'm going to see Mickey Avalon and Dirt Nasty tomorrow, this'll be my first non metal show besides techno shit in hella long I think, it'll be weird to see Slim's not filled with metal heads haha