say something about ... yourself!

Have a brand new snowboard setup this year...

(Don't know if any of you know anything about this, but what the hell)

White Bern Baker audio helmet
Black Session jacket (Skulls across the chest)
'07 DC Morgen pants (Red and Cream camo)
'08 Black DC Allegiance boots
'08 Burton P1 bindings (Red and White)
'08 154cm Burton Andy Warhol Custom board (it's basically a black and white crowd on the top side, with an andy warhol vector image of himself on the bottom side)

Anyways, I'm excited, especially after jumping back on the horse for the first time since my big injury last year. (Separated my shoulder; still feelin' it pretty damn bad, and stuck with a permanent gigantic bump on my left shoulder. Basically my collarbone is no longer connected to my shoulder.)

We'll see how well I do... I need to come up with a new stance now, what with the new sized board (was riding a 163cm before... HUGE change over)

Anyways, I'm excited. :)

Nice! damn a 163...i used a 151. How much is that all costing you? or are you still sponsered and all that good stuff?

I need new boots, I just rent out the bindings though. I just need a new board and shit all together, my old board is scratched up to hell. One day Tyler when I come visit we need to hit the slope.

muse-audio.jpg

TrifectaSkully012.jpg

5cc0_1.JPG

eb5a_1.JPG

e0aa_1.JPG

a4d6_1.JPG

Nice! damn a 163...i used a 151. How much is that all costing you? or are you still sponsered and all that good stuff?

I need new boots, I just rent out the bindings though. I just need a new board and shit all together, my old board is scratched up to hell. One day Tyler when I come visit we need to hit the slope.

Naw, when I got injured I lost most of my sponsorship due to not being able to continue to perform with them.

There's no way I can keep current now anyways, I work too much. I did however manage to get a season pass for this year out of my old reps, and a discount on those boots.

And yes, just give me a month headway for when you come visit, and we'll head to the slopes... Hell, I have a week off in January, you should come up here and we'll stay at whistler for a few days.

Naw, when I got injured I lost most of my sponsorship due to not being able to continue to perform with them.

There's no way I can keep current now anyways, I work too much. I did however manage to get a season pass for this year out of my old reps, and a discount on those boots.

And yes, just give me a month headway for when you come visit, and we'll head to the slopes... Hell, I have a week off in January, you should come up here and we'll stay at whistler for a few days.

Nice! I'll see if I have any PTO for January.

Regular, but I'm well known on my home slope for my ability to switchie like a mad man. Last year though I changed my stance up a bit before the season started to a more of a backfoot position for powder. Did me lots of good.