say something about ... yourself!

Hey Will, I gotta admit, that album cover is quite awesome. I may need to purchase it.

People who haven't been to S.F. just don't understand how it is designed to make driving as difficult as possible.
hahaha

i dont hate it as much as i used to, but its definitely aggravating how everytime i start learning my way around an area they start closing streets, closing onramps, closing sections of freeway, sending you on crazy detours, etc. oh well.

hahaha

i dont hate it as much as i used to, but its definitely aggravating how everytime i start learning my way around an area they start closing streets, closing onramps, closing sections of freeway, sending you on crazy detours, etc. oh well.

now that gay marriage is banned, maybe the city will stop fucking its citizens in the ass

hahaha

I'm just waiting for the city planners to institute a policy of randomly placing spike-strips on a dozen, one-block street lengths throughout the city, changing daily.

So I'm on the bus today and while listening to Ocean Planet, I'm interrupted with a dinner proposal.

You don't interrupt Gojira....BASTASRDS!!!!!