say something about ... yourself!

is thinking of getting my hair cut again, layering it differently and secretly wants to dye it blue. is tired of being the "plain friend" to all the good-looking girls i work with. and in life in general.

I haven't dyed the bleached parts in my hair pink or purple for some time now, and since my hair is so short, I have this insane desire to bleach all of my hair and dye it pink or some CRAZY color, I've ALWAYS wanted pink hair hahahaha. I feel you.

I hate having to use the bathroom and finding the toilet seat is covered with piss.

fucking pigs.
srsly.

or going into the bathroom and finding the toilet filled with bloody water. i don't care if i have to deal with that shit, too, just flush the fucking toilet, you nasty bitch.

once, i went into a bathroom stall in the employees bathroom at walmart and found and empty "summers' eve" packet thing on the toilet paper dispenser-thing :zombie:

Just ordered my very first jiu-jitsu gi. I guess I can say I'm officially hooked now.

This gi rocks.... I wasn't sure about ordering black, but it really is the best option based on the colors I've seen that gis come in. I definitely didn't want the typical white one.

185a_1.JPG

Just ordered my very first jiu-jitsu gi. I guess I can say I'm officially hooked now.

This gi rocks.... I wasn't sure about ordering black, but it really is the best option based on the colors I've seen that gis come in. I definitely didn't want the typical white one.

185a_1.JPG

Awesome! Remember back when I told ya to stop watching and start learning? :)

Throw in some Muy Thai if you can.

Yeah that doesn't make much sense. It's probably something like Muay Thai/Kickboxing aerobics. A lot of places offer stuff like that for the people that want to learn the motions but not actually hit or get hit.

That said, our dojo has a kickboxer who's going to start teaching some basic Muay Thai classes. I am ALL OVER that shit. At first I didn't want to get into any striking combat sports, but the more jiu-jitsu I do, the more I am surprised by myself with how well I take the punishment. So, now I want to test myself. If I don't like the MT I will stick to bjj. If I do like the MT... then I'm going to be fucking deadly before too long :D

That explains it somewhat (still sounds worse than non-contact rugby :erk:). Think I'll stick to reliable ol' pugilism though, for now.

Awesome, got my tin whistle. Clarke D just like Tobias from Falkenstein. Now I just need to decide which songs from my fagspace blog are worth recording with it before I start writing anything new.