say something about ... yourself!

My god...I wouldn't want to be kicked by him.

I use to practice my techniques on a corner of a wall. My hands would get cut up good but it does strengthen them.

That's whats great about the human body, what is damaged heals up stronger. Keep workin at it Kevin, one day you will become a brick!

You mean "stupid talk." Traditional Muay Thai trains by kicking bana trees because they're hard, but not THAT hard. Kicking brick walls does nothing more than break your shins or prove how much pain you can take (aka how 'tough' you are). If you can kick a brick wall with your shin and not be bothered by it, chances are good you don't need to do it for training because your shin is a brick to begin with anyways.

I was at BRAUMS today

yes, BRAUMS!!!!!!!

and I was buying some awesome braums milk and I couldn't understand the girl at the checkout because she was black. I kept leaning in closer like an old man, saying "WHAAAAAAT?" then leaning in some more.

The other day in my 9am class, some african girl had a box of food she was eating for breakfast. I asked her before class what it was, and it turns out it was fried chicken. Later on, my teacher comes in and says "oh breakfast?" and I say YEAH, ITS FRIED CHICKEN, HA HA HA, and he kinda laughed uncomfortably, I bet he thought I was making a negro joke!

"David tries Tim Tams."

Tim Tams are a chocolate biscuit made by Arnott's Biscuits, Australia. A Tim Tam is composed of two layers of chocolate malted biscuit, separated by a light chocolate cream filling, and coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate.

dsc01276640x480nh4.jpg

The package

dsc01277640x480cp9.jpg

The Cookie

dsc01278640x480in2.jpg

Will it hurt?

dsc01280640x480yt0.jpg

Chew that damned cookie!

dsc01281640x480wb5.jpg

Pondering life's mysrteries, among them, did I like the cookie?

Answer:

dsc01285640x480pd7.jpg

Yes, yes I did like the cookie.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I will come to your house and steal them. eh, one package only, you will still have plenty! :heh: