say something about ... yourself!

Dude, you're totally as brazen as me.

So, how's that Czechian woman situation? Does it feel like a dissolved nation when you dable the scottish pirate ship in the dock?

Got drunk at the bar, let a girl cut my hair. I'll assess the damage in the morning, but so far it feels fucking GREAT.

Ooh Kevin.

I am really excited about Thanksgiving and having family over, I baked pies and such yesterday and am going to commence cooking some stuff now so it's out of the way for later. Like cutting turnips up, because cutting through the wax is so hard. I love how when Thanksgiving is at our house, I end up doing all the cooking and everything myself.

my mom is freaking out (almost crying as she's talking) about how much work she stil has to do around the house and how no one ever helps her and how horrible my family is and how much her life sucks.

i think this shit would be stressful if i actually paid attention to her.

my mom is freaking out (almost crying as she's talking) about how much work she stil has to do around the house and how no one ever helps her and how horrible my family is and how much her life sucks.

i think this shit would be stressful if i actually paid attention to her.

you don't help out around the house? D: wtf

Right now it feels like all the studying I've done for tomorrows exam is bleeding out of my ears, and my head hurts.

I'm sooooo acing this exam.

Ooh Kevin.

I am really excited about Thanksgiving and having family over, I baked pies and such yesterday and am going to commence cooking some stuff now so it's out of the way for later. Like cutting turnips up, because cutting through the wax is so hard. I love how when Thanksgiving is at our house, I end up doing all the cooking and everything myself.

I would sooooo darth maul you. :lol:

i do shit. i clean my room and do my laundry. i take care of my shit. i'm hardly ever home, and when i am, i'm pretty much just sleeping or reading so it's not like i'm contributing to the mess around our house. my mom and sister are just way over-dramatic

This, I want this for Christmas. K, thx.

335eebk.jpg