say something about ... yourself!

This, I want this for Christmas. K, thx.

335eebk.jpg
ew.

Took Rusty to the vet today for a heartworm check & to refill his heartworm prevention tablets. He was so good in the car and at the vet, aww :)

But at home...not so much :lol:

Other than that it's just been a lazy day filled with turkey and apple pie. Mmmm, laziness.

I did at work pretty much what I do at home, 'cept I medicated a kid and fed him. We just vegged and watched DVDs I brought until his nap at 12:30. If that isn't a grand day at work, I dunno what is.

My supervisor is a bi-polar version looking of Jay Z with a square head. He began the day by yelling at me and two others in a loud voice for about 5 minutes, the other three including my best friend weren't among us. One girl cried and quit, me and the other girl took it.

I tried to stand up for us "we WERE FUCKING JUSTIFIED", but he would not let me speak. I figured I'd just get the other managers there when he wanted me to sign the coaching or corrective and make them understand why we were justified.

Through out the day I went about it as normal. I communicated with him often, he was polite. Sure enough he eventually said I wasn't getting the write up. Thanked me at times. I'm used to his mood swings. The day ended with me and Chief sitting in the break room with all the my pals eating lots of KFC watching a movie. He finally decided Travis and I had been working hard and we could go home. Which is true. The amount of physical labor I put in today was ridiculous.

But I fear change. And there's people at my job I've hung out with outside my job that I would like to continue to see. I really, really have good relationships with my co-workers. Especially the black ones. Even lots of others. They're all great people.The store director is awesome, my Operations Manager is ok.

So even though I don't make shit $7.75, I figure the supervisor just isn't worth me quitting. I like working with my best friend and semi close friends, Besides, you have to drug test lots of other places.

It's a back breaking, rule breaking, physically exhausting, job but there's times I genuinely enjoy doing it. I just want less days and a fucking raise.

Because I bond with them well. I don't know how to act around my own race anymore aside from my best friend who is like I am.

I don't fit in with you Neverheadz. You know it. Yeah, we had a fucking blast at Powerfest. Everyone was great. But it's not like that here. Hell, nigga is part of my every day vocabulary and I say it to each and every nigga I know because they know I say it well and use it in trill context.

Why is it so important for you to always mention your relationships with black people?

Because when you're a black man trapped inside white boys body it is important to make every effort to connect with your brothers as normal.