say something about ... yourself!

Because I bond with them well. I don't know how to act around my own race anymore aside from my best friend who is like I am.

I don't fit in with you Neverheadz. You know it. Yeah, we had a fucking blast at Powerfest. Everyone was great. But it's not like that here. Hell, nigga is part of my every day vocabulary and I say it to each and every nigga I know because they know I say it well and use it in trill context.

But like.... we get it by now.

That's because you're a cool guy. Say it in a ghetto. On another note today was so exhausting I had to steal about 9 vitamin waters and pop 6 or 7 bars to calm my nerves.

Hey, this is an about yourself thread and I'm fucked up. I gotta vent somewhere and that's what this thread is for. I'm not being conceited. I'm also high as hell on a 30 minute blunt burner Kevin. Ever rolled one that lasted that long?

Kinda makes me sad that you think you don't fit in with us, John. I can feel it when someone's not really part of the pack, but I didn't feel that with you at Meat Camp. You're part of the meat pack! *nods*

That's because you're a cool guy. Say it in a ghetto. On another note today was so exhausting I had to steal about 9 vitamin waters and pop 6 or 7 bars to calm my nerves.

Hey, this is an about yourself thread and I'm fucked up. I gotta vent somewhere and that's what this thread is for. I'm not being conceited. I'm also high as hell on a 30 minute blunt burner Kevin. Ever rolled one that lasted that long?
Nah I'm not a big fan of blunts. I'll smoke em if someone else passes one to me, but I hardly ever even roll joints for myself. And when I do, they last about 10 minutes and that's all I need for quite a while haha.

edit: shit this post made me want a joint. Fuck it I'm rollin' one up to have while I wait for the pizza to get here. Pizza + joint + beers + not leaving this room until tomorrow at10am = what I'm thankful for this holiday weekend!

Kinda makes me sad that you think you don't fit in with us, John. I can feel it when someone's not really part of the pack, but I didn't feel that with you at Meat Camp. You're part of the meat pack! *nods*

Thank you Cara. I really like you and Derick a lot. I wish we lived closer and I wasn't such an incompetent driver and person, I would visit for a concert perhaps.

I never got my Bozarth cd. : (

The hidden track better be I Spoke Too Soon because damn it, aside from being the best track on the album it means a lot to me.

I haven't been able to mail it. I've been working early hours, and it's either been a holiday or a Sunday if I'm not working too early.

It isn't 'I Spoke Too Soon'. I told you that I removed that song from existence. Aside from it being a good song, it MEANT a lot to me. The relationship died, so the song died with it.

Just saying man, you're harsh when it's best to just leave it be. Or a friendly jostling, at least. It creates tension otherwise.

Tea rocks.

I need an attorney that's not douchebag but I don't think I'm gonna be able to find one of those. I'm in the midst of what is going to be a real fucking pain in the ass legal battle and I'm up to my ears in documents and bullshit that I don't understand and I've had a headache for a week because of it. I want more than anything to dig a hole in the dirt, crawl into it, and hide til January 21st.

I haven't been able to mail it. I've been working early hours, and it's either been a holiday or a Sunday if I'm not working too early.

It isn't 'I Spoke Too Soon'. I told you that I removed that song from existence. Aside from it being a good song, it MEANT a lot to me. The relationship died, so the song died with it.

Please AIM to to me Will. I bet it means more to me than it does to you. Remember that shit summer before last? That song was the soundtrack to it.

Tea rocks.

I need an attorney that's not douchebag but I don't think I'm gonna be able to find one of those. I'm in the midst of what is going to be a real fucking pain in the ass legal battle and I'm up to my ears in documents and bullshit that I don't understand and I've had a headache for a week because of it. I want more than anything to dig a hole in the dirt, crawl into it, and hide til January 21st.

Getting divorced already? :loco:

I keed, I keed.

Getting divorced already? :loco:

I keed, I keed.

I may be a widow if this crap isn't cleared up soon :rolleyes:

I've been sitting here for 15 minutes wondering what the hell smells like cranberries, wondering if I spilled juice in here or the dog ate cranberry sauce and threw up ...then I saw the cranberry scented plug in I stuck in the outlet half an hour ago. I guess it works. :p