say something about ... yourself!

I can't tell if you are being sincere or just manipulative. Either way I don't really respect you anymore. You are the embodiment drama and I hate drama.

Now this is where I really stop typing anymore. I do feel calmer now.

Despite the fact he hasn't been there for me many years when I was growing up and he's beat me, I value my father over any family member.

I can't tell if you are being sincere or just manipulative. Either way I don't really respect you anymore. You are the embodiment drama and I hate drama.

Now this is where I really stop typing anymore. I do feel calmer now.

:lol: What the fuck do I have to gain by manipulating you? Whatever man, I just offered some kinds words, I don't care if you respect me or not. :lol: aS LONG AS YOU'RE FEELING BETTER THAT'S WHAT'S IMPORTANT!.

EDIT: FUCKING CAPS.

HEY! I'm the embodiment of drama!

Yeah I have to agree. Let's fuck that kid up!

My grandparents live there. Well, my grandmother now. She's considering leaving to be closer to family because now she's all alone there. She'll probably come out this way, which rocks.

dunno.

it's not like there's animosity or any real problem between them, just... prolonged exposure to my mom's insipid one-person-conversations and anti-drug/pro-god lectures tends to make people bleed from the ears. i'm pretty sure she's giving my dad, siblings and me brain tumors.